Seattle PRP, Anti-Aging Skin Care & Injections
Sometimes a surgical procedure will give the best results, other times non surgical options work well, and often a combination is better still. By offering state of the art technologies as well as the latest surgical techniques, we are able to provide a comprehensive approach to aesthetic rejuvenation. Everyone's needs are unique and having a range of options allows us to customize the right one for you.
Ultherapy uses microfocused ultrasound to nonivasively stimulate regeneration of the skin. It was the first treatment approved by the FDA for nonsurgical facial skin lifting. Ultherapy is also approved for the décolleté. Results from Ultherapy vary depending upon the condition of the skin and the age of the patient. See Ultherapy before and after here.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections and microneedling
Our regenerative medicine options include PRP injections and microneedling. Because there are many different ways to process PRP and a number of different microneedling devices, we did extensive research to find the most effective, science-based methods. See before and after pictures here.
Anti-aging skin care products
A new generation of skin care treatments is set to make the 20th-century products we have relied on obsolete. These new products are based on accurate measurement of skin age and developed with sophisticated understanding of the science of aging. We are pleased to have been among the first to offer OS-01 and Emepelle.
Wrinkle relaxers: Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, Daxi (not yet released)
While the category-defining wrinkle relaxer Botox® may be the most familiar, there are several brands on the market and more on the way. All contain botulinum toxin type A, but are formulated differently. Botox® Cosmetic was the first, approved in 2002. With these products, it is important to have an experienced injector who can customize the treatment to each individual.
Botox® Cosmetic (onabutulinumtoxinA)
HA (hyaluronic acid) fillers: Juvéderm, Restylane, RHA
HA is a natural substance that is produced by the body to lubricate joints and keep the skin moist. When stabilized with a process called crosslinking, it is in many ways the ideal injectable filler. It can be made thinner or thicker, softer or firmer, depending on whether it is to be used for superficial wrinkles or deeper for volume. HA fillers slowly degrade, with the duration of effect dependent on the specific product and placement. Another major advantage of HA fillers is that they are reversible by injection of an enzyme called hyaluronidase.
There are dozens of brands available in Europe and elsewhere but in the U.S. there are 3 main ones:
- VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss and for augmentation of the chin.
- VOLLURE® XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels are for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and correction of perioral lines.
Teosyal RHA® (Teoxane) RHA, for Resilient Hyaluronic Acid, lasts up to 15 months.
- Teosyal RHA®1 is used for the treatment of fine wrinkles in the face, neck and décolleté.
- Teosyal RHA®2 For the treatment of moderate wrinkles on the upper face or to add volume to the lips and/or enhance their contour.
- Teosyal RHA® is for deep wrinkles on the face and cheek augmentation.
- Teosyal RHA®4 is for deeper volume restoration.
- Restylane® KYSSETM is a lip filler designed for flexible movement and natural-looking volume proven to last for up to 1 year.
- Restylane® LYFTTM is the first and only hyaluronic acid filler FDA-approved to treat both face and hands.
- Restylane® DEFYNE helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines) as well as enhance chin projection.
- Restylane® CONTOUR is used to restore and enhance volume in the cheeks.